2009年12月20日 星期日

Merry Christmas!



Dear Santa Claus,
I am Jacques and I'm 9 years old. I am very sweet to my mom and my sister Jasmine. I'm a good reader too. I help my mom clean the dishes. I also clean my room. I help my friend Matthew when his leg hurt. I wish I have a yellow ball. I also wish I have an air hogs vectron wave. I wish I have the Nerf N-Stike Vulcan EBE-25 gun. And last, I wish I have the Magic school bus Dinosaur Detectives and Penguins puzzle story book. Merry Christmas!
From,
Jacques
(這孩子到幾歲才會知道聖誕老公公就是他父親呢?)

Dear Santa,
My name is Jasmine Lin. I am 6 years old. I am a sweet girl. I always help my mom to cook. I wish I have a skateboard and a green ball (螢光筆。這兩個最重要!)and a vectran wave, and a bakugan. Merry Christmas.
From Jasmine Lin.

cut

1 則留言:

屁紅 提到...

後面兩個
vectran wave
跟 bakugan

是什麼阿 完全搞不懂

是動感光波跟什麼動感超人嗎?