2010年7月17日 星期六

Farewell for now, from Anita


Dear beloved colleagues,

I hope this finds you well!  I just want to let all of you know that I will be leaving the Department of Indigenous Languages and Communication to pursue doctoral studies at University of California, Santa Cruz in a new film and digital media program. It has been a privilege to work with all of you over the past 4 years. I am grateful for the opportunity to have taught in an incredibly dynamic environment, and most of all, to be touched by our students' life experiences, outlooks, talents and knowledge.

I look forward to future opportunities to teach with the Department of Indigenous Languages and Communication again, and I certainly look forward to potential collaborations with you in the future on research and teaching projects that aim to strengthen the status and expression of Taiwan's indigenous peoples and their communities.

Please stay in touch as I will miss you all very much. I'll always be thinking of you!

Best wishes,
Anita
cut

1 則留言:

屁紅 提到...

嗯 祝福阿尼他